Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Crafts

We have been busy crafting this week. It is about the only thing that will hold their attention! Below are 2 simple crafts I like to make. The stocking I have been doing for years now. The Santa come home with my youngest daughter and I liked it so much, I decided to make it in my classroom! 

The stocking is simply cut from red paper. You will  need 2 per kiddo. Then hole punch together. I cut a string about twice the size of the stocking. Tie a knot in the first hole and wrap tape around the other end. Let the kiddos lace the stocking. Add stretched out cotton balls to the top and decorate! Don't forget to have the kiddos write their name on the front of the stocking :)


The Santa is super easy! Cut red triangles, glue a folded coffee filter to the bottom. Have the kiddos draw a face. Cut strips in the coffee filter for Santa's beard. Then glue cotton balls on the hat. Done and super cute!



Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment