Thursday, December 19, 2013

S'morenaments

We finally made it to the last week of school. I don't know about you, but the full moon and the excitement of Christmas is about to do in my kiddos! I think they will burst soon. I am thankful tomorrow is Friday and the last day before break. It couldn't have come soon enough!

I wanted to share with you the parent gift my kiddos made this year. I know its a bit late, but you can have it for next year! I have one kiddo who doesn't celebrate Christmas, so I wanted something that all the kiddos could make. We made S'morenaments! (I can't believe it but  my hubby came up with that!)

I think they turned out really cute. I used a large sheet of brown foamie paper and foamie marshmallows. I was super excited when I found these. I found them a while ago and have been trying to come up with a reason to buy them! I added the small sticker photo from the kiddos school pictures and make a s'more ornament. The tag says "Spread S'more Love!" And that was it! Super easy (and cheap!) I did use the special foamie glue this time and it does work :) Sorry the final picture is a bit blurry, camera issues that day. Not sure if it was the camera or the operator! 







No comments:

Post a Comment