Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fun Centers and Home Activity for Breakfast food

Home Activity and Centers

For a home activity, I made a game for the parents to play with their kids. I used the same pictures from boardmaker that were our language cards. I used a simple game board that I copied for each kiddo.
Here are the directions to the game.
">
These are the pictures I sent home, but I sent the pictures home in black and white.


I also sent home a die that the parents could make, in case they didn't have one at home. The website for the die can be found here

Some fun centers

Writing in flour: pour some flour on a cookie sheet and let the kids draw in the flour

Scooping with a spoon: I put cocoa, flour and mini marshmallows in square tupperware. The kids had to scoop the cocoa with a spoon and put it in a cup.

Paint with Kool-Aid: Make small ice cubes with toothpicks for handles. Sprinkle some Kool-
Aid either on their paper or in a small bowl. Let the kids paint away! The classroom smelled great and the pictures turned out great!


No comments:

Post a Comment