Monday, May 14, 2012

Making Predications

Rainbow Day!


I had so much fun with this spring unit (I know I am really behind, sorry)!! Today we talked about rainbows. So many fun activities. We started off the morning by making rainbow headbands. The kids colored rainbows stripes on white paper. Then glued cotton balls to make a cloud. Turned out super cute :)




Then for language time, we worked on making predications. We made a rainbow in a jar. Predicating if the colors would mix together or stay apart. What fun! The link for the directions can be found here. I orginally found this activity on pinterest (love that website!). I would recommend doubling the purple color to make it larger and easier to see. I doubled the entire recipe to make the layers easier to see.

CENTERS

Rainbow fruit loop necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment