Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bedroom

Vocabulary: big bed, small bed, dresser, blanket and pillow
Language targets: she, on, and under

Show the students the bedroom items and review the names of the bedroom items. Have a small toy doll (girl). Go around the group giving individual students directions "Put the doll on the big bed."
Then ask the student, "Where is she?"
S: She is on the big bed. 

I have very different language levels in my room this year. So the targets are not always the same. For my higher kids, I am looking for "she is on the bed." for my lower language kids I am looking for "on" Mostly modeled by me first. 

Going around the table give each student a chance for on and under.



Centers
Play with wooden doll house

Trace bedroom items then color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment